*Inside**Product Specialist III*
As an Inside Product Specialist, you will be a trusted advisor in Software Solutions and Infrastructure. In Software Solutions and Infrastructure, you will work with small and medium business customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.* *
· Candidate will be a quota-carrying salesperson responsible for identifying, positioning, quoting and closing complex peripheral solutions within the Small and Medium Business.
· Inbound calls: 5 -10 inbound phone calls
· Outbound calls: 15-25 outbound calls to acquire and follow up
· Email Management and correspondence
· Strong track record of success in previous sales roles; Responsible for selling the full catalogue of software, peripheral, networking, imaging and display products and services via telephone to Dell Clients
· Coordination with Outside Account Executives
· Ability to focus on managing relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers.
· Ability to provide technical and administrative information and price quotes.
· Ability to provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
· Ability to possess strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
· Ability to demonstrate strategic probing/questioning skills, and ability to identify, evaluate and recommend Software Solutions and Infrastructure solutions that align with customer's true business needs
· Ability to support, train, motivate and develop a team of individual sales representatives within the area of Dell Software Solutions and Infrastructure products and services
· Ability to display proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM tool, and strong ability to forecast and manage enterprise-related sales opportunity pipeline
· Ability to work effectively with field-based sales resources/team-members
· Ability to possess granular understanding of Dell's entire Software Solutions and Infrastructure portfolio, and the ability to effectively position Dell's products and services against the competition.
· Ability to work closely with and negotiate as needed
· 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
· Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.*//*
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics./
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Specialist*
**Title:** *Inside Product Specialist III - Buffalo Grove*
**Location:** *IL-Buffalo Grove*
**Requisition ID:** *16000WLH*