Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. The Global Compute and Networking organization is hiring Inside Product Specialists
who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a team environment. Inside Product Specialists work collaboratively with a cross functional inside sales teams, providing pre-sales technical support in order to build new business relationships and increase sales with prospects. This role will be dedicated to providing pre-sales technical support of solutions, products, and services that help customer with varying needs of complexity and will be based in Round Rock, TX.
You will help us uncover opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition. If you are competitive person, then this opportunity is right down your alley!Role Responsibilities
- Candidate will be a quota-carrying salesperson responsible for identifying, positioning, quoting and closing complex Compute and Networking solutions
- Design and deliver product demonstrations based on the customer's requirements and help drive customers toward purchase using expert technical knowledge
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues cross-functionally in order to support the sales process
- Act as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Build and increase expertise for Dell's product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems
- Promote key strategic product and service offerings, while articulating technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Remain up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings, while remaining current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
- Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Dell and ensure Dell's brand increases
Why work with us?
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong track record of success in previous sales roles
- Possesses strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to display proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM tool, and strong ability to forecast and manage enterprise-related sales opportunity pipeline
- Ability to work effectively with field-based sales resources/team-members
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R12750
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.