Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Responsible for influencing Dell sales environment to maximize use of Dell Financial Services (DFS) products. Deliver training and coaching to improve Dell reps closing techniques that increase the penetration, overall submissions, and call to submission ratio of DFS products into appropriate segments total sales. Raise effectiveness of Dell reps on DFS affected applications and processes. Manage relationship with sales teams and manager to increase pen rate and close rate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train Dell reps on effective positioning of DBC/Lease products
- Train sales reps on policies and regulations behind DFS product
- Deliver objection resolution training to Dell reps
- Manage the approval and decline process used by Dell reps
- Teach up-sell techniques using the DFS product
- Present DFS payment solutions to groups and individuals
- Develop tools to increase sales pen rate, submissions, and minimize rep errors
- Present advantage of DFS product to reps, managers, and senior leadership
- Work with DFS marketing to develop new promotions
- Interface w/ senior management for process improvement
- Perform analysis of trends and design solutions to improve performance
- Track daily progress of assigned reps and teams
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Outstanding sales and presentation skills that can be delivered over the telephone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of leasing concepts, principles and practices (Expert preferred)
- General understanding of I/S industry and computer systems
- High PC literacy including advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prefer any combination equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- Able to coach and gain loyalty from internal and external partners and differentiate the DFS value proposition
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R06139
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.