Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Responsible for maximizing end user customer financing volumes through Channel resellers. Increase and enhance relationships with these resellers through the coordination of sales, contracts, teams, lease administration and Dell Channel Sales.Increase market/account penetration by assigned segment and/or geographic region, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively manage a set of several thousand Channel resellers in pursuit of the following objectives:
- Significantly grow Dell Financial Services (DFS) leasing penetration with end user customers served by the Channel Resellers
- Maximize customer sat with each reseller served
- Grow the number of resellers that have signed DFS financing referral agreements
- Successfully sell the DFS value proposition to neutralize other financing companies competing for same business
- Coordinate DFS resources from operations, pricing, and credit to ensure resellers have consistently great experiences
- Provide marketplace feedback (customer and competitor) to management so we can improve the business
- Assist the company to segment the reseller territory and prioritize high potential vs. low potential resellers
- Utilize CRM tools to record sales activities and assist the company build a world-class CRM system that can be leveraged for future success.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Outstanding sales and presentation skills that can be delivered over the telephone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of leasing concepts, principles and practices (Expert preferred)
- General understanding of I/S industry and computer systems
- High PC literacy including advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prefer any combination equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- Able to coach and gain loyalty from internal and external partners and differentiate the DFS value proposition
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R04376
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.