Airgas USA, LLC is hiring an Inside Sales in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin!
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
The position of Inside Sales will be responsible for selling product, giving recommendations on product and procedures to walk in and telephone customers. Will be required to research and write orders, prepare quotes, maintain showroom inventory, assist account managers, and may do shipping and receiving. Will also need product knowledge, phone, internet etiquette, and working knowledge of SAP. May also be responsible for scheduling of drivers and may be required to do Cycle Counts. R equired to balance cash drawer, balance tickets to cash, required to pre-call customers, and/or collection calls.Qualifications:
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to routinely lift 25-50 pounds, and occasionally lift 51-80 pounds
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer, and extract information on orders
- Ability to read and comprehend materiel safety data sheets
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Ability to operator forklift
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace
- Knowledge or experience in welding
- Customer service or sales experience
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.