Be a part of a growing sales organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment!
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
As an Inside Sales - Account Advisor, you will:
- Develop close partnerships with new and existing customers; be their "go-to" expert for fleet maintenance supply ordering
- Provide your customer base with the support they need to solve problems, increase efficiencies and maximize their use of our customizable technology.
- Be rewarded for your hard work through fun contests & prizes and a competitive base wage & bonus structure!
- Receive group and 1:1 training and support throughout your career to build your knowledge and enhance your skills.
Don't work anymore weekends or holidays! Our Inside Sales- Account Advisors work Monday-Friday during standard business hours. PLUS Imperial offers IMMEDIATE health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 18 days paid time off, paid holidays and generous profit sharing & 401K programs.
Ideal candidates will:
- Engage in and apply concepts from ongoing training and development for continuous improvement of sales techniques.
- Effectively deliver a sales process including questioning, active listening, needs analysis and closing
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Use consultative sales techniques to promote Imperial products, services and programs.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status .
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.