Inside Sales Account Management (Commercial Accounts) - Round Rock
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 1600148Z
Inside Sales Account Management (Commercial Accounts) - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for anInside Sales Account Manager to join our team inRound Rock, TX.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
- The principle responsibility of this new role is to take Dell’s transformation and parlay this message into generating opportunities for Dell Sales teams. Understanding the IT landscape within the Small & Medium Business vertical and what is important to these companies with a ‘customer first’ focus. Taking this information and correlating this to Dell’s solutions set so that our customers can achieve their goals. This role is transformational in nature, shifting from a traditional sales role to a true game-changer who is rewarded for uncovering opportunities on new Dell customers
- Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
- Provide technical expertise in hardware, software and services
- Focus on developing new relationships with acquisition customers
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management, and end-users
- Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing
- Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Dell and ensure Dell’s brand increases
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building strong business relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
- Inside Sales Account Managers must possess the uncanny ability to forecast, penetrate and acquire new lines of business, while growing existing accounts
- Seeking outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred, with a minimum of 2-3 years sales or related experience
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management (Commercial Accounts) - Round Rock*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *1600148Z*