Inside Sales Account Management - Nashville, TN
*Inside Sales Account Management – Nashville, TN*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an*Inside Sales Account Manager*to join our team in*Nashville, TN.*
Inside Sales Account Management, will lead the sales effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to provide solutions to real market problems. You will work closely with product specialists, coaches, and team members to achieve sales and phone activity goals. You will be assigned accounts in a geographic area and expected to grow annual sales for these accounts against previous annual customer spend. This is a phone driven sales opportunity and you will be expected to meet outbound, inbound, and total talk time phone activity goals. This position reports to an Inside Sales Manager.
- Responsible for general account management. This includes: Being viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and using in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate strategy and direction; Utilizing strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyze multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Engages cross functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Achieve sales goals as set by management team and assigned based on account historical spend
- Maintain/exceed phone activity goals as set by management team
- Strong knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
- Must be releasable by having met time in role, must be SRII sales grade or higher, and cannot be on a Written or PIP within the last (12) months
- 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management - Nashville, TN*
**Requisition ID:** *160013GV*