Inside Sales Account Management - Nashville, TN
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 170000F6
Dell is hiring *Inside Sales Account Mgmt*Who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An*Inside Sales Account Mgmt* is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advanced sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of sales and or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- BA/BS Degree, technical college or some college course work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management - Nashville, TN*
**Requisition ID:** *170000F6*