Channel Inside Sales Account Mgmt - Portland, OR, or Oklahoma City, OK
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 17000039
*Inside Sales Account Management - Portland or Oklahoma City, OK*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an*Inside Sales Account Manager*to join our team, candidate can be located in Portland, OR or Oklahoma City, OK.
In this role you are responsible for attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each quarter and execute against corporate/ segment initiatives. This includes initiatives intended to solidify relationships with Dell such as Enterprise, S&P (Software and Peripherals) and Services
- Provide sales, technical, and administrative information to existing partner base
- Receive bids/request for quotes, price opportunities effectively, obtain special pricing authorization and respond in a timely manner to requests
- Understanding & execution of purchase order, credit/collections, and customer care forms. Enable customers through online and self-service tools
- Identifying the right resources to engage that will help the partner maximize their potential revenue spend with Dell
- Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities. Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict weekly top opportunities/identify potential upside. Report back to core team of all activities, wins/losses
- Interface between the partner and Dell teams to ensure that service level agreements are met and any channel conflict is resolved
- Articulate the differentiated value proposition to both internal and external audience while continually championing Dell's Global Commercial Channel program
- 8 years of sales account management experience
- Proven selling ability in previous job
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals while effectively knowing how to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effectively demonstrates a strong track record of building business relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) and time management skills (ability to prioritize and reprioritize in a complex and changing environment)
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability
- Bachelor's degree
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales*
**Title:** *Channel Inside Sales Account Mgmt - Portland, OR, or Oklahoma City, OK*
**Requisition ID:** *17000039*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-OK-Oklahoma City*