*Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an*Inside Sales Account Manager*to join our team in*Round Rock, TX*.
Dell’s OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Solutions Group is hiring and we are looking to grow our Inside Sales Account Management team in Round Rock.
If you are a strong Sales Account Manager who has a solid background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide the best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each half and executing against corporate/segment initiatives (including initiatives intended to solidify relationships with Dell and achieve the organization’s strategic goals)
- Sell Dell products and services to OEMs by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer calls (30-40/week), determining needs, selling Dell’s value, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
- Focus on managing relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers
- Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients; keeping up-to-date on knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company while forecasting reports as requested
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management, executive leadership and end-users
- 6 - 8 years of sales experience
- OR 4 years of sales experience AND an undergraduate degree
- Able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills (professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers)
- Effectively uses software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Able to manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrates an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- Ability to project a positive sales attitude
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *OEM Inside Sales Acct Mgmt - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000P71*