*Inside Sales Account Management *
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for *Inside Sales Account Managers* to join our teams in*Round Rock, TX, Nashville.*
Dell is looking for individuals ready to take their career, and our growth, to the next level with our Commercial Sales Group. This role will take Dell’s transformation and parlay this message into generating opportunities for Dell Sales teams. This role is transformational in nature, shifting from a traditional sales role to a true game-changer who is rewarded for uncovering opportunities on new customers.
There’s never been a more fast-paced or rewarding time to be at Dell and to serve our customers. From hardware and software to security, virtualization and cloud, to big data, & data center optimization…there’s something for everyone at Dell and this skilled sales maker will play a key part in getting these solutions into the hands of customers who are asking for our end-to-end solutions portfolio!
- Work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new
business relationships and initiate/increase solution sales to targeted
small and medium business customer prospects. Scope, price, quote,
negotiate & provide technical product information and support on an
ongoing basis via the telephone
- Daily will take around 10-15 inbound phone calls and make around 20-25
outbound calls to acquire new acquisitions and follow up
- Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing
outbound customer calls, determining needs, overcoming objections, and
- Provide technical expertise in hardware, software and services
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep
up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture
of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at
trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services
- 1 years of customer service/sales experience
- Solid customer relationship skills, strong verbal and written
communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Requires proven selling ability in previous job
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building strong business
relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales
- Outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are
entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing
environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Bachelor’s degree (Recent or upcoming graduate)
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000RB5*