*Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an*Inside Sales Account Manager*to join our team in*Round Rock, TX*.
The relationship sales representative is a senior level individual contributor who works with customers in complex
OEM (original equipment manufacturer) business environments to devise new and innovative solutions for OEM business challenges. They will achieve this by establishing relationships with their customers, executing to equitable revenue/margin quotas, and attaining all established efficiency metrics that satisfy the segment/corporate initiatives while driving a positive overall customer experience.
- Responsible for selling the full catalogue of products and services via telephone to Dell Clients
- Focus on managing relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Articulate the Dell OEM Value Proposition in a variety of settings and scenarios
- Taking around 5-10 inbound phone calls / day and making around 15-25 outbound calls per day to acquire new opportunities and follow up with existing business
- Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and end-users
- Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services. Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing
-8 years of experience in Sales Account Management
Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- College graduate preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *OEM Inside Sales Account Mgmt - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000SPK*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-OK-Oklahoma City*