*Inside Sales Account Management – Round Rock, TX*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an*Inside Sales Account Manager*to join our team in*Round Rock, TX*.
As an Inside Sales Account Management Trusted Advisor you will work with in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge
- 6 years of sales account management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 4-6 years sales, management or related experience
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160013H7*