PharMEDium Services, a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Position Summary
Inside Sales Account Manager position responsible for all sales activities in a designated territory maintaining the current customer base and developing new business in the acute care Hospital and Alternate Site care setting. This position reports to the National Inside Sales Manager. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications: Experience and Educational Requirements
- Manages an assigned sales territory targeting acute care hospitals 150 beds or less, free standing Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) and other alternate site facilities.
- Responsible for achieving unit growth and sales revenue goals through the promotion of PharMEDium sterile IV compounding services in a designated territory.
- Implements tactical strategies within the territory through outbound and inbound sales calls, including lead generation campaigns.
- Maintains and increases current customer database through Company customer relationship management software (Saleforce.com CRM).
- Creates customer awareness, develops client relationships, delivers effective sales presentations, conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate services solutions for the prospective customer.
- Provides Voice of the Customer feedback to Marketing and other key stakeholders regarding recommendations for service and participates in annual Trade Shows.
- Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Participates in projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or similar field is required.
- 3 years of Pharmaceutical/Medical/Healthcare inside sales experience or relevant healthcare experience with medication management focus.
- Experience working with hospital IV pharmacy operations, ASC's, and Group Purchasing Operations (GPO) contract management a plus.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office and use of a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
*This position is based out of Lake Forest, IL.