At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
We need an Account Manager, who will be a solid contributor to our Inside Sales Department and specialize in guiding Vivint Solar prospects through the sales process.
You'll make a difference by...
- Supporting our Inside Sales Representatives navigate the entire sales process from sale to installation for all in-house sales, retention saves and orphan accounts.
- Coordinating all administrative aspects of customer acquisition including credit approvals, proposal generation, and customer database management.
- Verifying all corporate policies and procedures are being accurately followed.
- Scheduling site surveys, uploading usage, and converting accounts in our CRM.
- Drafting and sending electronic paperwork to potential customers including contracts, utility forms, and rebate forms.
- Maintaining an accurate spreadsheet of all actively progressing accounts and assist the sales representatives in tracking the progression of their accounts.
- Assisting the Inside Sales Representatives in resolving any active holds to be able to submit permits efficiently.
- Managing the Retention inbox.
- Processing cancellations through our CRM.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills.
- Great interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments within the company, such as CAD, permitting specialists, processing, interconnection, ect.
- Advanced experience in Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Practice in written communication and oral presentation.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Received a High School Diploma, or equivalent and one to three years of experience in customer service, administration and/or support roles.
- Have experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Have strong multi-tasking skills, the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing as applicable, according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.