Inside Sales Account Manager II - Nashville, TN
Dell is looking to grow our Dell Team with a leadership position as anInside Sales Manager in theNashville, TN area at our Dell offices. We are looking for qualified sales individuals who are interested in a career at Dell. If you have Manager Experience please apply as Dell will be able to review your information and stay connected for when future opportunities become available.
- Manage Relationship focus sales account management representatives where you are held accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area, managing processes, programs and/or initiatives
- Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments
- Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively involved as required
- Counsels and motivates team members on performance
- Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various leadership levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete specific phases of projects
- Cross functional leadership across various cultures and languages where applicable
- Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- 8 years of Sales Account Management experience
- 3 year’s leadership experience
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing.
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors, and customers
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com preferred
- Field sales experience is a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Manager*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Manager II - Nashville, TN*
**Requisition ID:** *160010CH*