Dell Preferred Accounts Division is always looking to grow our Dell Team for leadership positions as an Inside Sales Manager in the Austin, TX area (Round Rock, TX - Dell Headquarters) We are always looking for qualified sales individuals who are interested in a career at Dell. If you have management experience, please apply as Dell will be able to review your information and stay connected for when future opportunities become available.
*Role Responsibilities of a Sales Manager*
- Manage Acquisition focused sales account management representatives where you are held accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area, managing processes, programs and/or initiatives.
- Defines roles and responsibilities and contributes to standards around which others will operate.
- Establishes, plans and influences operating policies and future business needs.
- Impacts aspects of department or function results; Manages related costs and methods.
- Sets performance expectations; Selects, leads, counsels and motivates teams.
- Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively involved as required.
- Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various leadership levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete specific phases of projects.
- Builds cross-functional partnerships; and helps identify business opportunities.
- 8-10 years of Sales Account Management Experience.
- 2 year’s leadership experience/managing teams.
-Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing.
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors, and customers
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com preferred.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Manager*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Manager - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *17000086*