Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Account Manager, Inside Sales
Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals, who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
- Learns the full range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs
- Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- May identify and qualify new channel partners, distributors, and retailers
- 4+ Years of relevant experience or equivalent combination
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- 1+ years of sales account management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to project a positive sales attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R22071
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.