Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently seeking to fill an Inside Sales Account Management I position to join our team in Nashville TN
Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals in our Customer For Life division who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess previous sales experience, preferably in a commissioned sales environment. Candidates should have a strong grasp of Dell capabilities, as well as thorough product knowledge across all core lines of business.
The candidate must have solid customer relationship skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills. This individual will work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate/increase solution sales to targeted small and medium business customer prospects. The candidate will scope, price, quote, negotiate and provide technical product information and support on an ongoing basis via the telephone. Will make around 40-50 outbound calls daily to acquire new acquisitions and follow up
* Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
* Provide technical expertise in hardware, software and services
* Focus on developing new relationships with acquisition customers
* Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
* Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management, and end-users
* Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services
* Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
* Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing
* Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Dell and ensure Dell’s brand increases
The principle responsibility of this new role is to take Dell’s transformation and parlay this message into generating opportunities. Understanding the IT landscape within the Small & Medium Business vertical and what is important to these companies with a ‘customer first’ focus. Taking this information and correlating this to Dell’s solutions set so that our customers can achieve their goals. This role is transformational in nature, shifting from a traditional sales role to a true game-changer who is rewarded for uncovering opportunities on new customers
* 2 years of sales/customer service experience with focus on account management experience.
* Requires proven selling ability in previous job
* Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
* Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building strong business relationships in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
* Seeking outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
* Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
* Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree preferred
* Highly driven, self-motivated sales professional skilled at acquiring net new customers and lines of business
* Able to build new customer relationships and acquire net new business by overcoming incumbent position, negative past experience, perceived costs to change, and other objectives
* Self-sufficient in selling desktops, laptops and servers without support from specialists
* Demonstrate understanding of multiple commercial industries and public entities; ability to speak to initiatives and challenges by industry and public entity (corporate, healthcare, education, government
Please visit our Inside Sales Landing Page to check out all our open Inside Sales positions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Management - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *170000AD*