*Inside Sales Account Manager - Oklahoma City, OK*
With Dell's Financial Services team, an Inside Sales Account Management Representative is responsible for selling Dell Financial Services products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. They will also be responsible for building relationships with customers by effectively articulating the value proposition associated with DFS’s products and services. Staying abreast to current industry trends and how Dell customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries is important. This allows sales reps to leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs as well as effectively prioritize multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met.
* Responsible for driving inbound and outbound calls, emails, and proposals to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships as well as gaining market share with existing and new customers
* Leads transactional & relationship sales. Partners with multiple sales people for both strategy and execution
* Will focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
* Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilizes the knowledge of Dell’s Financial Services products, technology, and services to help customers grow & thrive
* Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business finance solutions
* Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs
* Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
* Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
* Effectively balances short term and long term priorities
* Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
* Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial knowledge
* 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Strong knowledge of Dell technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
* Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value
* Manages Channels – Ability to develop, motivate, support and orchestrate internal or external third parties to optimize sales coverage and revenue production - Networking – Ability to identify influential people & build mutually beneficial relationships
* Uses Customer Research – Ability to uncover, identify and leverage published and internal customer information
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Mgmt II*
**Location:** *OK-Oklahoma City*
**Requisition ID:** *1700009H*