Channel Inside Sales Account Mgmt - Nashville, TN
The GCC (Global Commercial Channel) relationship sales account professional an individual contributor who is responsible for recommending the total Dell solution (products and services) to retention, development and acquisition partners. This position is located in Round Rock, Tx, Nashville, TN, and Oklahoma City, OK. They will achieve these goals with an Account Executive by establishing relationships with their partners, executing to equitable revenue/margin/enterprise quotas, and attaining all established efficiency metrics that satisfy all segment/corporate initiatives while driving a positive overall customer experience.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each quarter and execute against corporate/ segment initiatives. This includes initiatives intended to solidify relationships with Dell such as Enterprise, S&P (Software and Peripherals) and Services.
· Provide sales, technical, and administrative information to existing partner base. Receive bids/request for quotes, price opportunities effectively, and respond in a timely manner. Obtain special pricing authorization, respond in a timely manner to requests (be it on the phone, e-mail or voicemail), and proactive follow-up on all opportunities. Understanding & execution of purchase order, credit/collections, and customer care forms. Enable customers through online and self services tools.
· Build relationships with assigned contacts within your account set. Identifying the right resources to engage that will help the partner maximize their potential revenue spend with Dell. Know all aspects of assigned customers - the channel sales market place, knowledge of the technology industry, and competitive posture of the companies you serve. Strive to be seen as part of customer's total technology solution and trusted advisor. Be able to position the wide array of products/services we offer.
· Lead and participate in all training opportunities: team huddles, side-by-side coaching, buddy calls, and classroom.
· Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities. Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict weekly top opportunities/identify potential upside. Report back to core team of all activities, wins/losses
· Utilize effective methods of communication with customer base including contact lists, mail merge, etc.. Push toward lowering email contact with Dell's customers and utilize voice mail & email scripting to ensure customer expectations set properly.
· Solidify the relationship between Dell and customer as well as maximizing coverage in the territory. Drive and share best practices across the team. Work well in a team environment by contributing ideas, striving to enhance the team's effectiveness, and support decisions by management for the overall good of the organization. Assign and track tasks through SFDC.
· 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Requires proven selling ability in previous job
· Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building business relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
· Seeking outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
· Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
· Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred and/or 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Please visit ourInside Sales Landing Pageto check out all our open Inside Sales positions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
o Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
o When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
o Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
o We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
o Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *Channel Inside Sales Account Mgmt - Nashville, TN*
**Requisition ID:** *160012JZ*