Inside Sales Account Mgmt III
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 16001387
Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
Inside Sales Account Manager - Nashville, TN
* Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate direction.
* Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
* Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer/partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
* Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer/partner needs.
* Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
* Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
* Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
* Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
* Encourages alignment and develops awareness of abilities and skills with internal direct sales representatives
* Some college or college degree preferred.
* Proven successful sales experience in Financial Services.
* Proven sales experience in a call center environment.
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Mgmt III*
**Requisition ID:** *16001387*