Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals who have organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
Job Responsibilities :
* Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate direction.
* Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
* Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer/partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
* Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer/partner needs.
* Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
* Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
* Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
* Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
* May require strong working knowledge of the Dell Partner Direct program encouraging growth through the use of the program
* Encourages alignment and develops awareness of partner abilities and skills with internal direct sales representatives
6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Responsible for a high number of less sophisticated accounts, or a fewer number
in more sophisticated accounts.
Some involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
If account/acquisition focused, individual responsible for:
Average-to-high revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business.
Higher strategic value within assigned business.
Advanced level sales representative, contributing beyond self, sought out by others.
Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction.
Please visit our Inside Sales Landing Page to check out all our open Inside Sales positions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Account Mgmt III*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160013Y3*