At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
Right now, we need an Inside Sales Appointment Setter, who will be a solid contributor to our Inside Sales Department and specialize in initiating contact with prospective clients.
You'll make a difference by...
- Qualifying potential Vivint Solar customers via phone and online conference calls
- Educating homeowners on how solar can save them money and help the environment.
- Set up appointments for one of the best sales team in the country.
- Learning the Solar Process and making the decision to buy a Vivint Solar system, an easy one.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Vivint Solar products, promotions and sales offerings.
You'll do that with your...
- Proven Inside Sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and building a Sales Pipeline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience taking inbound, and making outbound sales calls.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong foundation of computer skills. Excel, five9 and Salesforce experience a plus!
- Strong communication skills, work well in a team and very goal driven.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing as applicable, according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.