An Inside Sales Assistant job in Boise, ID is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. As an Inside Sales Assistant, you will be a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound inquiries from the company's website, event attendance lists, market research, and various other sources. You will learn and be involved with solar industry. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and be a quick learner.
Inside Sales Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sorting and qualifying leads
• May be responsible for making initial contact with prospective new customers to identify buying decision makers and/or key influencers
• Conduct online research to identify potential prospects
• Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com
• Ensure all communications are logged and followed up upon as required
• Collaborate with other members of the sales team
• High school diploma or GED plus one to two years of inside sales experience
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Follows directions well, but also self-motivated to drive results when unsupervised
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system strongly preferred
• Solar industry knowledge base preferred
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Assistant job in Boise, ID then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Sara Lowe at 208-376-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.