Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 70,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the incumbent assists with the daily operations of the branch and ensures rental equipment is available for orders.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Associate who:
• Provides excellent customer service to all accounts.
• Provides timely follow-up to customer's requests.
• Ensures walk in customers are handled in a timely manner including equipment returns.
• Arranges freight and transportation.
• Assists with parts and equipment inventories.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Post secondary education equivalent to a College diploma.
• Greater than three years customer service in an industrial/rental environment is preferred.
• Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment an asset.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors) an asset.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
• Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
• Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
• Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.