Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
This entry level Inside Sales position is responsible for developing new business and growing existing low-performing accounts. This business to business sales position will sell amenities, textiles, room accessories, paper, janitorial supplies, cleaning and FF&E products to hotels in the United States.
This position is located in Corona California but will Report to New Jersey.
Applicants can apply directly to the link below.
- Assist in the set-up of new accounts including the creation of customer order guides, obtaining new account applications, setting up price-rules, establish order/delivery schedules, implement customer/vendor pricing agreements, create files and other related duties. Coordinate activities with appropriate departments in order to meet or exceed the customer’s expectation.
- Increase sales through account penetration by analyzing current sales and volume, planning sales calls and following up. Utilize product knowledge, ROI and analytical research tools (i.e., Phocas, GForce and Salesforce.com) and sales training resources to effectively target new prospects and opportunities.
- Maintain, build, and expand customer relationships via telephone, email or other electronic means.
- Continuously monitor assigned accounts and take corrective action, as needed, to maintain and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts regarding new products and services, company changes, holiday schedules, item changes, and new sales opportunities.
- Update customer about any pricing/ item changes or information.
- Immediately notify management team if an existing account is in jeopardy of discontinuing service or issues remain unresolved regardless of attempts to correct situation.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to ensure customers pay invoices within agreed upon terms.
Provide coverage for existing accounts in open territories.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with customers in sales, retail, restaurants, hotels, or sales, customer or administrative support.
Experience in the hospitality or supply industry a plus.
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, limited travel may be required to attend training sessions, staff meeting, company events, client meetings and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- If working remote, must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated work space free of any distractions and participate in customer or conference calls in a business friendly environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position may require evening and weekend work depending on customer needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.