Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for a Regional Inside Sales Associate. Description
- Achieves or exceeds assigned revenue and margin quotas by:
- Maintains frequency of purchase and increases the average order size planned for that region
- Reduces or maintains discount levels to business objectives;
- Provides 10 samples weekly and close 2 weekly
- Effectively negotiates and manages pricing strategies to ensure balance between needs of the customer and Aramark.
- Qualify warm or hot leads opportunities and immediately pass these leads to the appropriate DSE
- Conducts a high volume of outbound calls (50 per day) to accounts assigned to the region.
- Provides 10 weekly leads to the DSE using Salesforce.com.
- Effectively uses SFA to track all accounts, contacts and activities. Updates SFA regularly on all opportunities.
- Provides 50 price quotes, leads or RFP's to customers and closes 60% of these weekly
- Position and sell Aramark Direct Sale value proposition.
- Delegates all post sale and customer service activity to appropriate sales support representative
- Proactively expands business within existing account base. Takes initiative and full ownership as needed to address customer needs and maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of all current product needs within team accounts.
- Effectively positions and sells the entire product portfolio of Aramark Direct Sale apparel product within their accounts.
- Maintains strong relationships with DSE, assigned Market Center Sales and Operations staff
- Attends meetings with current customers and team members.
- Provides accurate forecasting and current pipelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two to three years of successful inside sales business to business experience.
- Proven telephone selling skills.
- Highly driven to meet goals and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Superior negotiating and pricing skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Outstanding communication and follow up skills.
- Competitive drive.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with other internal departments and with an outside field sales team.
- Knowledge of MS Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.