Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes-from small businesses to the largest global enterprises-trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/ .
As part of our growing Business Development Rep Team, you'll own everything to do with generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have input into and be expected to deploy a creative mix of inbound and outbound sales methodologies and tactics. You'll own specific activity targets and qualified lead gen goals; you'll explore and recommend new ways to drive sales qualified leads; you'll bring a high-energy, positive attitude to the office and challenge yourself, your team and your leadership to get better every day. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the ground floor of building a great company (and sales team culture) and will play a critical role in driving our success.
- Key input into building out a comprehensive & repeatable inbound/outbound sales motion to generate new leads; from initial touchpoint to sales qualified lead conversion
- Create, plan & execute inbound/outbound sales campaigns; focused on lead generation & qualification to drive new business with emails & calls
- Using the Sandler Sales methodology via intensive phone/email activities, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Dell Boomi and position the value of our solution
- Document prospect conversations and updates in Salesforce with clear and concise notes
- Converts sales ready leads to sales team for further follow up
- Utilize all social & professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- Measure activities & performance across all outbound sales campaigns
- Works effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels for prospect engagement
- You have regularly met & exceeded quota in a similar inbound/outbound sales role previously
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening & questioning skills
- Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
- Language skills a huge plus
- 0-2 years of pipeline generation/business-related experience (preferably in the technology industry)
- Experience with Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco, CA. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R21776
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.