Coordinate production of printed materials, or print related services for the company’s customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customers product. Provide daily leadership to a team of Customer Service Representatives.
This job is 80% Customer Service function and 20% supporting the Customer Service Supervisor in coaching the existing team.
- Work with Support & Sales Management to complete order processing on new and repeat print jobs.
- Develop Team Skills in new systems, processes, programs
- Provide “on the ground” support for fellow team members.
- Assist in training support team members
- Manages incoming database for team workload
- Review internal and external processes to improve customer satisfaction (cost, turn time, quality)
- Assist sales employees in completing order processing and customer service
- Utilize current systems for all stages of selling process (pricing, forms design – Adobe Pro, order entry, maintenance of documentation)
- Collaboratively communicate and interact cross-functionally (outside sales, manufacturing, warehouses, shared services) to ensure customer requirements are met
- Identify and resolve customer problems and issues
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.