Healthcare Life Care Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Product Sales Specialist - Maternal Infant Care
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Cincinnati, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis
In this role, you will be responsible for selling GE Healthcare/Maternal Infant Care products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts including large, complex,high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth as well as sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute the job.
* Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
* Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers.
* Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price.
* Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products.
* Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
* Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
* Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
* Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
* At least one of the following core experiences: 4+ years of consultative healthcare device or capital sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, Graduate of a GE Commercial Leadership Program, 5+ years GEHC experience in customer facing role(s)
* Willingness to live in the territory (Indiana, Kentucky or Ohio).
* Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
* To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US without restriction
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years in progressively larger formal leadership roles working in a complex technical environment.
* Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently.
* Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers.
* 7+ years of demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory.
* Proven executive (CX0) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment.
* Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process. Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.