Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 70,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Vice President, Sales - North America, the incumbent generates sales growth through the effective management, motivation and coaching of Inside Sales Associates across United States and Canada, calling on a geographically assigned listing of regional customers. The incumbent will manage training and user support of CRM to the field with the use of online learning aides and classroom courses.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager who:
• Ensures a safe work environment by following Airgas/Red-D-Arc's health and safety guidelines.
• Builds and maintains a high performance remote sales capability at RDA.
• Establishes territory ownership and cross-over with outside sales functions
• Motivates and coaches Inside Sales representatives to generate sales.
• Communicates and coordinates CRM activities with appropriate regional personnel including Account Managers, Branch/Sales Managers and RVP's,
• Meets weekly with individual sales representatives to assist in strategic planning to develop and penetrate their account bases including territory management.
• Sets goals and objectives and review them monthly with VP of Sales.
• Monitors and reviews sales calls with sales representative on a monthly basis.
• Provide sales representatives with assistance in customer problem-solving on credit issues, expediting shipments and any other problems or concerns that arise.
• Provides leadership and direction in overcoming problems and performing day to day tasks.
• Provides sales performance feedback.
• Provides quarterly performance reviews to Senior Management.
• Works within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage customers and the customer experience
• Attends occasional store events, customer calls or regional/area meetings.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Handles account disputes in a manner consistent with Company policy keeping the best interest of the customer and Red-D-Arc as a priority.
• Enforces and upholds all Company policies and procedures.
• Develops, monitors and administers sales contests.
• Develops growth budgets for respective territories taking into consideration normal growth expectations and regional requirements.
• Handles and accurately documents all personnel issues.
• Actively participates in sales meetings and other strategic sales efforts.
• Conducts monthly team meetings.
• Performs ongoing product training to Inside Sales Associates.
• Performs onboarding training for Inside Sales Associates.
• Post-secondary education in related field preferred.
• Greater than five years supervisory experience.
• Prior sales experience/customer service experience.
• Must have strong interpersonal and management skills.
• Ability to interact well with all levels of management.
• Ability to work well as a member of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Occasional travel required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, as well as Microsoft Dynamics.
• Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
• Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
• Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.