Our Inside Sales Leadership team is looking for a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to lead one of our Sales teams. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs in an effective value added way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Associates to profitably grow our sales. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
Inside Sales Manager Duties
- Sell, increase sales, and profits both individually and through team results. Meet or exceed Sales Goals.
- Leader of change & growth.
- Develop sales skills of team by Identifying and understanding teams’ strengths and weaknesses and address accordingly for improvement.
- Identify, design, implement programs driving sales results. Be creative.
- Identify and develop marketing strategies to help drive incremental growth within specific market verticals
- Assign sales territories, set sales goals
- Provide “on the ground” support for team members as they generate leads and sales.
- Be able to understand, explain, and forecast sales results
- Excel in skill of negotiation, building relationships, market knowledge, and managing processes.
- Selling and training in consultative way to increase customer value.
- Recruits, identifies and trains sales team members.