Inside Sales Manager II/Cloud Client Computing – Santa Clara, CA (160011ES)
The Cloud Client Computing Group (CCC) is the global leader in desktop virtualization solutions. The CCC portfolio includes industry-leading thin /zero client solutions, desktop virtualization software and Dell’s Best of Breed, hyper-converged infrastructure appliances (HCIA). Cloud client computing replaces the outdated computing model of the unsecure, unreliable, energy-intensive and expensive PC, all while delivering lower TCO and a superior user experience. CCC partners with industry-leading desktop virtualization software providers such as Citrix® and VMware® as well as globally-recognized distributers and resellers.
The Inside Sales Manager II leads a team of 10-15 inside sales specialists (ISS) that support field sales specialist, sales engineers, channel partners and Dell EMC Account Management Team. Acting as a trusted advisor, the CCC ISS team is responsible for sales development, opportunity and solution qualification, through to enabling the closing of deals through the channel or direct. The ISS team addresses customer desktop virtualization needs of varying complexity; and/or working with subject matter experts to address a solution of even higher complexity. This is a team quota-carrying position.
We're looking for a proven inside sales leader who knows how to build and motivate inside sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and varying levels of experience. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate and a change agent exhibiting following characteristics:
- Visionary Leadership : Lead by Example, Walk the Talk
- High Performance Sales: Analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s) and incorporate into daily coaching practice
- Operational Excellence: Strive to achieve industry highest eNPS and customer NPS
- Problem Solver : Always asking how you can improve the business and productivity of your team
- Recruit, train and retain top talent
- Devise and execute playbooks for sales development, lead follow-up, vertical practices, account development, customer retention/acquisition, cross-selling/upselling and channel sales engagement
- Implement and coach team on best practices for pipeline management, demand generation, deal negotiation and solution selling
- Partner with the outside Regional Sales Director in sales strategy, business plan & territory plan
- Own inside sales execution against the plan
- Improve sales productivity and performance by leading cross-functional optimization initiatives
- Evangelize CCC solutions with Dell EMC internal and external channel organizations
- Create cross-functional partnerships with marketing, finance and sales operations and align programs to meet business plan
- Monitor and provide one on one daily coaching on sales performance and tools proficiency
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting and KPI reporting
- 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4 years in sales management or related management role (customer service, tech support)
- Solution Sales experience in B2B space
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint, Eloqua, BI Tools; knowledge of Sales Engagement platforms a plus-
- Channel sales enablement and/or desktop virtualization experience is plus
- End-to-end, enterprise solution sales management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1" "CBAM1"
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Manager*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Manager II - Cloud Client Computing - Santa Clara, CA*
**Location:** *CA-Santa Clara*
**Requisition ID:** *160011ES*