Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for an Inside Sales Rep (Location: Rolling Meadows, IL,)
The ISR will support the TAM’s in the field qualifying and closing strategic opportunities utilizing their reseller partners. In addition, they are responsible for the end-user relationships of those smaller customers, resellers and distributors. They will operate with a specific set of KPIs and a sales quota. The quota will roll-up to the TAM for attainment of the regional revenue goals.
What You’ll Get to Do:
New business and technology prospecting
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate new business from strategic end-user customers and reseller partners to grow overall market-share.
- Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends which assists in product development or services sales potential.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management. Accurate sales forecasting and reporting to the NSM.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets.
- Coordinates activities, align resources to provide partner sales, technical and product training; manage partner programs (deal registrations, information portals, rebate/profit incentives, etc.).
- Co-develop and implement with key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion.
- Out-bound calling on a defined set of end-users, defined by the NSM to actively promote and qualify Panasonic product and services opportunities.
- Engage reseller partners with qualified leads that will engage the end-user and close the sales.
- The ISR is responsible for following-up with the end-user and reseller on lead generation activity.
- Work closely with the NSM, TAMs, Field Service and resellers to provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction. Closely working with in-house CRM systems to develop quotes and product availability to channel partners. Attend product training sessions and team meetings when required. 20% Travel
- Assist with inbound phone calls from resellers and customers for product sales support and quote requests.
- Provide backup to TAM’s for immediate customer needs.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- BA or BS preferred, Business Administration preferred
- Government sales or Public safety experience is preferred,
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Sales experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with CRM based tools preferred. Problem Solving :
- High degree of multitasking and prioritization of tasks will be required.
- Ability to reason quickly and take action swiftly is a requirement
- Sales experience in required and some customer service experience is preferred.
- The ISR will be customer facing and need to have clear and concise verbal written (email) skills as well as occasional webex presentations.
- Ability to collaborate between functional teams.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with resellers and end-users.
Other Requirements :
- Travel will be 20% of the time.
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to follow-up and ensure tasks are completed
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.