The Sales Representative is responsible for selling activities to account(s) in their portfolio, as directed by the Sales Manager. This position is responsible for prospecting and selling to new customers, as well as growing and retaining existing business. The Sales Representative is expected to effectively sell Logistics’ value proposition and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Performs core-selling activities, including sales call preparation, price negotiation, execution of sales calls, and post-call analysis and reporting.
- Understands and sells services and solutions that apply to the customer’s value chain.
- Develops and maintains Account Plans and integrates efforts with other sales reps on targeted accounts as appropriate.
- Champions the value proposition and ensures customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and post-sale.
- Prospects for new business within target market segments, qualifies and evaluates prospects.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales including appropriate documentation; wraps up loose ends; and ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Works with marketing to evaluate new market segments and geographic markets.
- Achieve sales and expense budget goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.