Join AmerisourceBergen as an Inside Sales Representative
and start making a difference in healthcare delivery and patient lives!
The Inside Sales Representative
plays a key role in sales generation and customer development for generic pharmaceutical products and complementary services.
AmerisourceBergen is headquartered in Greater Philadelphia and is driving innovative partnerships with global pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers and pharmacies to improve product access and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. AmerisourceBergen is a Fortune #12 company with over $135B in revenue and offices around the world. At AmerisourceBergen we strive to enhance healthcare delivery and improve patient lives every day.
- A competitive salary
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and Wellness benefits - 1 st of the month after 30 days
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great culture, awesome colleagues and career growth - named one of Philadelphia's Coolest Companies in 2015 and a Great Place to Work in the Philadelphia area in 2016
- Drives marketshare for generic products through strong customer account management and identifies growth opportunities to provide value and increase account retention.
- Achieves monthly key performance indicators, which includes but is not limited to call volume, % of calls leading to an order, order volume, revenue, metric unit growth, marketshare, and contact of base accounts.
- Tailors solutions and sales messages to meet the customer's needs and continually follow-ups to capture additional business and opportunity.
- Documents all customer activity in CRM to insure visibility to the field sales counterparts.
- Updates existing customers on any new programs, promotional activity, promote different current issues or unresolved problems as they relate to sales.
- Collaborates with field sales force and sales management to develop and insure a comprehensive approach and solution to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
- Supports and executes individual programs to drive generic sales (e.g., new product launches, brand drug conversion, compliance efforts).
- Provides feedback, industry knowledge and specific recommendations to generics team on programs, policies, products and prices.
- Must be willing to travel on a limited basis for annual sales meetings and other professional sessions as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, as needed, in order to meet sales objectives
At AmerisourceBergen, your professional development and success are very important to us. We will provide tools, training and resources for you to achieve your potential. Yet, there are key skills that you must already have as a foundation - time management, a collaborative approach, strong work ethic, motivation and drive so you can effectively build relationships with customers in a competitive sales environment. Qualifications: Other Key Qualifications:
- 4 year college degree required
- 2 years of phone experience highly preferred
- PTCB ( Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) and or AHSP ( American Society of Health System Pharmacists) certification preferred
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical products is a definite plus
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with customers, managers, peers and the internal field sales force; strong commitment to customer satisfaction is a must!
- Excellent phone presence - friendly, articulate, concise and knowledgeable
- Superb communication skills - verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively through email
- Ability to interpret customer financial data and develop successful strategies to deal with financial issues that are identified
- Nimble, flexible and adaptable; can adjust to daily product and procedure changes
- Fantastic follow up skills
- Comfortable and agile working with technology; proficient in MS Office and other programs
- Ability to interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to changes in the marketplace
- Quick learner
- Winning attitude - knows how to close the deal