Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job DescriptionInside Sales Representative
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world's largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide! About the Position
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our North America Enterprise Sales organization as an Inside Sales Representative. You will act as part of a team consisting of a Mid-Market and Enterprise Account Executive to prospect, qualify and pass new leads within a specific territory. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representatives primary responsibility is to determine the viability of potential customers, identify these customers' online payment processing and risk management needs and generate enthusiasm for CyberSource's solutions. Responsibilities include:
What's in it for you?
- Outbound prospecting to a strategic target list of eCommerce merchants
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and merchants who download content from our website
- Follow up on leads generated from our ecosystem of referral partners
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated sales professional who enjoys working with companies of all sizes and is looking for a career to take to the next level.
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest retail, education, digital content, airline, and ecommerce brands
- Be a key contributor in "making a difference" in one of the World's largest, most well- respected brands
- Work in Foster City with Bay Area Shuttle's and Monthly Commuter Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym with fun daily fitness and wellness classes, access 24/7
- Exceptional Benefits including Visa's Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
- 1 - 3 years of Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.