The Northern CA & Nevada (NCN) Region of Airgas USA, LLC., is currently seeking an Inside Sales Rep to join our Santa Rosa, CA branch operations team.
You'll Find It With Us!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. For more information, please visit www.airgas.com . JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sells industrial, medical, and specialty gases, welding equipment, power and hand tools, and other supplies to customers. Advises customers on tools, hardware, and materials needed and procedures to follow to complete tasks customers wishes to perform. Informs customers about quality of tools, hardware, and equipment and demonstrates use. Arranges for delivery of cylinders and hard goods. Stocks shelves, steel racks, counters, and tables with merchandise, and maintains showroom displays. Obtains or transfers merchandise requested by customers to and from other locations. Answers customers' questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customers using computer, calculator, and/or paper and pencil to prepare invoices. Accepts payment and makes change. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers and assists in loading and unloading cylinders. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Ensures all required paperwork is accurately completed, including coding, costing, and pricing.
- Communicates by phone and in person with customers, sales staff, store managers, and others, inquiring about and providing information on cost, ordering, delivery times, etc.
- Establishes and maintains good customer relations.
- Maintains neat, clean, and professional personal appearance.
- Coordinates with purchasing department any product shortages or outages.
- Ensures all administrative and accounting related procedures are strictly observed.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability