As an Inside Sales team member, you will drive your own success by selling directly to United Ad Label existing and prospective customers, to maintain and grow our medical label offering. The role will also include timely follow-up on leads generated by UAL/RRD marketing efforts, articulating our value proposition to prospects and customers along with opportunity follow-through as appropriate. If you love being part of a team, possess tenacity and strong business acumen, and have great communication skills, this is the role for you!
Work assignments are typically routine and non-complex in nature and follow established policies and procedures. Receive some instruction in completing routine assignments and may receive more detailed instructions for new or more complex assignments. Routine work may be reviewed through spot checking or occasionally as an end product; new or more complex assignments are reviewed as each task is completed. Ability to determine how work is completed within parameters of following established processes and procedures.
- Executing significant outbound calls and emails each day in a professional and creative manner using Sales Force CRM sales tool
- •Articulating United Ad Labels business value to potential customers over the phone and online through strategic, self-generated marketing tactics
- •Presenting introductory and relevant content to educate potential customers
- •Collecting market data during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicating those needs to the marketing teams
- •Setting lead/opportunity follow-up meetings
- •Forecasting and account opportunity planning
- Increase sales within existing accounts
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have an enthusiastic attitude!
- High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player; ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Preferred inside sales experience or business development making outbound prospective customer calls
- Nationally (U.S.) focused sales experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Solutions
- Professional phone presence
- Excellent verbal, written communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to clearly articulate value proposition and use cases
- Additional job knowledge, skills, and/or abilities specific to a department may be listed on the staffing requisition.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.