As an Inside Sales Representative your ability to negotiate, love for technology and attention to excellent customer service, you’ll help to create the ultimate buying experience. Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it’s your kind of challenge, this role may be perfect for you.
• Actively listen to customers and then sell solutions that are exactly what they need.
• Receive inbound calls the majority of the time, but also place outbound calls to customers who are eligible for promotions.
• Connect our customers to technology in a unique manner with a creative approach.
• Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales.
• Excite customers about how our solutions can positively impact their lives.
• Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust.
• Flexibility to work varied schedules which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Some college coursework completed or one year of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Demonstrated ability to sell, meet goals and multi-task to solve customer’s problems.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills to connect with customers in an in-bound call center environment.
• Associates degree or higher in a business related field.
• Tech savvy; specifically experience with mobile devices and accessories.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us.
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.