Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Inside Sales Representative in Akron, NY. This is for a Full Time, Temp to Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Inside Sales Representative job include:
- Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and interests.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of demand, product knowledge, capabilities and limitations.
- Respond to customers' requests for pricing, availability, and product uses and creative ideas, and samples.
- Prepare quotations according to bid specifications, with accurate configurations.
- Coordinate order flow with production and secure best ship method to meet customer due dates.
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns.
- Support sales efforts such as attending an exhibit if necessary.
- High School / GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate - Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in Akron, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.