Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Adecco is looking for experienced Inside Sales Representatives for our client located in Costa Mesa, CA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for transitioning and nurturing customer inquiries into qualified leads and appointments. ISRs are the first line of contact in the pre-sales process and must be able to engage prospects with appropriate qualifying questions and conversations to understand their needs.
• Setting appointments for outside sales team in the $300M to $20B business segments.
• Conversing with contacts to answer questions and understand their needs
• Responsible for achieving daily call quota, lead qualification targets, and conversion rate metrics
• Inputting contact data and articulating results into an online CRM
• Identifying decision makers and gaining business intelligence through conversations
• Creating opportunities through calls using an auto-dialer
• Conference and seminar follow up calls
• Lead nurturing campaign and touch strategy execution of vertical mailers to prospects
• Research and navigate business websites for key information
• One to Three years direct work experience in outbound B2B Technology including telemarketing.
• Demonstrable project management skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Expert user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• Maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction
• Ability to engage contacts and probe for information
• Ability to follow a call guide and document responses
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.