*Inside Sales Representative- Nashville, TN*
Are you a professional who has a solid background in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing best solution for customers?
Dell is hiring*Inside Sales Representatives*who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advance sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
* Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
* 30-40 customer contacts per day
* Responsible for driving inbound and outbound calls, emails, and proposals to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships as well as gaining market share with existing and new customers.
* Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilizes the knowledge of Dell’s Financial Services products, technology, and services to help customers grow & thrive
* Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests
* Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
* Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
* Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business finance solutions
* Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
* Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
* Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
* Sells multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services)
* Handles a large number of small to medium business accounts or more complex consumer accounts
* Sells products/services to higher end consumers, small or medium businesses or assist senior sales personnel with aspects of a larger deal. May also work with purchasing groups in large organizations
* Develops account relationships typically with single decision makers within small businesses
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
* 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Strong knowledge of Dell technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
* Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value.
* Uses Customer Research – Ability to uncover, identify and leverage published and internal customer information
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics./
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Representative*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Representative II*
**Requisition ID:** *16000NKD*
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.