Inside Sales Representative - Service Sales - Schneider Electric Responsibilities:
Directly responsible for the achievement of the Process Automation aftermarket services sales volume by supporting outside sales representatives.
The strategic importance of the Services Inside Sales team is to create a highly efficient and agile sales team that will bring greater visibility of the Schneider Electric service portfolio to our end user client base. This will be accomplished by segmenting traditional back office services sales functions and small services contract renewals to a dedicated Inside Sales team thereby creating additional bandwidth for client facing Services Product Sales Executives to increase end user client intimacy and drive larger and more diverse services sale opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative uses in-depth knowledge of back office functions to provide specialized support expertise to sales colleagues and clients through effective use of internal tools , collateral, and business systems. Assists outside sales colleagues in assessing the potential application of company products to meet client needs, and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and, applications or solutions. Interprets client's requirements and translates them to a potential solutions. Directly, and in collaboration with Product Sales Executives or 3rd party channel partners, assumes responsibility for defining scope and strategy of Services Agreements. Job Essential Functions
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for understanding the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts for a specific product line.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against assigned annual quota targets & KPIs utilizing the Franklin Covey sales methodology
- Responsible for providing sales support functions to outside sales team i.e. initial proposal development, client reports, collateral development.
- Develop and maintain key marketing campaigns.
- Price, propose and close small services level agreements.
- Create client centric value statements.
- Create client centric usage reports.
- Leverage client data base to develop sales opportunities.
Undergraduate degree is preferred but not required provided the candidate has commensurate experience. Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of proposal, sales and or inside sales expereince
- Experience in closing services levels agreements
- Ability to work closely with peers and outside sales teams
- Ability to take direction from others
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal support
- Track record of meeting/exceeding annual quota
- Experience selling with internal teams and 3 rd party channel partners
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
- Excellent MS office and presentation development skills
- Travel up to 10%
- Industry relationships - Established relationships within targeted industries (Chemical, Oil & Gas and Utilities)
- Industry and technology insight - A deep understanding of the impact of automation on a firm's business
- Marketplace - A strong knowledge base of targeted industries, both individuals and institutions
- Process Automation Services - Knowledge, understanding of the predominant people, firms, products, services and solutions that are most important to large global firms. Insights into emerging players and key trends in the Process Automation marketplace
- Deep desire to Learn - Possesses key leadership attributes: Strong personal conviction, vision, strong emotional bonds, inspirational, team orientated, risk taker, and driven to excel.
- Stature and presence - the ability to command the attention and respect of senior industry executives.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Planning - Ability to develop, communicate and execute both tactical and strategic sales plans.
- Cultural sensitivity - Ability to participate in a highly diverse teams to achieve superior results.
- Judgment - Ability to think and act independently and exhibit consistently sound business judgment and an action-oriented ability to take measured risks and take responsibility for the consequences.
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.