Inside Sales Representative - Tampa, FL Multiple Positions Available January 2017
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 00061392
Job ID: 00061392
Inside Sales Representative - Tampa, FL - Multiple Positions Available in January 2017.
Coca-Cola Refreshments has multiple openings for Inside Sales Representative (ISR) positions starting January 2017 ! We are looking for enthusiastic professionals that are coachable and competitive.. If you have a desire to work with a global leader in the industry, this is the opportunity for you! This position provides an outstanding opportunity for ground level experience to grow within the Coca-Cola Company. Great work environment, career advancement and full time benefits in this position. Great Paid language differential for Bi-lingual candidates (Spanish/English) or (Korean/English). START A NEW CAREER IN 2017. APPLY NOW!
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) provides sales and support to established customers in a contact center environment. An ISR is responsible for selling to existing customers to obtain their beverage orders, handling customer service inquiries, and updating multiple systems as necessary. This role is critical in supporting the Coca-Cola Refreshments (CCR) goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by maintaining and growing sales through various communication channels with existing customers.
• Successfully sell Coca-Cola Refreshments (CCR) products to established customers via multiple customer contact channels through up-selling and cross-selling established products and introduction of new brands and packages which results in increased volume and profitability
• Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
• Identify and act as a company ambassador by offering best sales programs to drive customer value and grow the customer's beverage business.
• Deliver professional account management for designated CCR customers.
• Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
• Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer's needs and resolve issues.
• Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
• Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals.
• Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via CCR tools/resources.
• Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively provide sales and service to customers.
• Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
• Assist with projects per business needs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years customer service experience
• 1 year sales experience
• Proven ability to communicate persuasively, effectively and in a professional manner
• Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and provide viable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
• One year experience working in various computer applications
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand policies/guidelines and use them as intended
AA Degree Preferred
• Sales experience in consumer products
• Call Center experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.