Inside Sales Representative
What you will do
What we look for:
- Sell deficiencies that have been identified through inspections.
- Prepare proposals for new and established clients.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sale strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for the District that will monitor and support the designated sales plan.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities and follow-up with customer.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that SimplexGrinnell is exceeding their requirements.
- Complete and submit monthly sales database and archive files.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license required
- Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program.
Who we are
- 2 years of sales experience
- Customer service background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
- High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
- College degree preferred
- Mechanical or electrical understanding or experience is preferred
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please emailSpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.