Increase sales volume with existing customers and new prospects within the US region. Assist in identifying new market opportunities; execute sales strategies for building long term customer relationships and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.. Eliminate any barriers or objections to secure order commitments resulting in recurring revenue. Call on specific assigned accounts/customers. Negotiate pricing and business terms with all customers and prospects. Increase EAS, Video, and Traffic Intelligence sales from defined existing customer base and new prospects. Hand off qualifying leads to Partner/VAR Team(s), when deemed suitable, and assist in process for leads that are handed over.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales both with existing customers and new prospects.
- Assist in identifying new market opportunities and initiate sales to those markets.
- Contact and present Tyco EAS, Video and Traffic Intelligence products and services to potential customers.
- Negotiate and quote pricing. Prepare and maintain sales contracts and agreements.
- Refer qualified leads to Registered Partners as may be required.
- Achieve and expand monthly/annual revenue goals and submit accurate individual sales forecasts.
- Work with other departments to resolve problems regarding customer issues.
- Build positive long term business relationships with account decision makers through telephone and/or electronic communications.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction for all customers.
- Provide current market information such as current trends, sales techniques, applications of products in various markets, and suggested marketing programs to the Manager and/or Director.
- Participate in company offered self development studies and training courses.
- Two or four year college degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of business experience, preferably at a Retailer, a Consumer Goods Product Company or at Tyco in a sales, marketing or product position.
- Past experience working with Partners/VARs is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage sales projects from initial interest through installation.
- Ability to understand a supply chain for various industries and its component companies.
- Ability to understand and contribute to the development of a business plan, including sales and
- Marketing strategies.
- Required to meet performance and activity metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.