Inside Sales Specialist III - Cloud Client Computing - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000WMU
Dell Cloud Client Computing Inside Product Specialist III - Round Rock, TX (16000WMU)
Dell Cloud Client Computing Group (CCC) is the global leader in desktop virtualization solutions. The CCC portfolio includes industry-leading thin client and cloud PC client solutions with advanced management; desktop virtualization software and Dell’s world Class VDI solutions. Cloud client computing replaces the outdated computing model of the unsecure, unreliable, energy-intensive and expensive PC, all while delivering higher security at the end point and a superior user experience. CCC partners with industry-leading desktop virtualization providers such as Citrix®, NVIDIA and VMware® as well as globally-recognized distribution and channel partners.
TheInside Sales Specialist works in a team environment to support field sales, channel partners and Dell Account Management Team in the KY/TN territory. The position is responsible for selling CCC solutions and /or services (via telephone or e-mail) into all customer segments with varying complexity. This is a team quota-carrying position, minimum targets of $16M annually.
- Works effectively in a team environment – team comprised of field sales specialist, sales engineer and inside sales specialist.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to end customers, VARS, and distributors to qualify and recommend appropriate CCC solutions.
- Position Dell CCC value proposition, negotiate and close run rate (sub $50k) deals.
- Follow-up on sales ready leads and outbound account plays
- Take requests via email or on an inbound phone queue and facilitates sales through the channel.
- Responds to field sales, resellers and end customer inquiries
- Specialist position focused on Dell’s Cloud technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Explains technical, industry & market facts to position Dell Cloud Client Computing against a competitive solution
- Establishes own priorities within guidelines (KPI’s) set by Manager.
- Independently gathers resources and information needed to complete sales activities.
- 6 years of relevant sales experience and 3 years of B2B solution sales experience
- Channel sales enablement
- General knowledge of desktop virtualization solutions, cloud computing hardware / software technology
- Solid communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize daily workload as needed
- Solid customer relationship skills with ability to build/manage relationships with internal and external channel
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues cross-functional, to support the sales process.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- Bachelors Degree
- Technical background a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Specialist*
**Title:** *Inside Sales Specialist III - Cloud Client Computing - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000WMU*